LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TRADITIONAL CALENDAR
We will maintain four ( 4) hours of instruction for grades one through 12. Due to transportation issues on the last day of school, a.m. and p.m. sessions of kindergarten and extended-day
sessions of kindergarten will not be in session for elementary schools on the traditional
calendar. Traditional kindergarten teachers are to work the last day of school without children in their classrooms. Dismissal time on the last day of school, Friday, June I, 2018, will be four (4) hours from the scheduled start of the day:
- All High Schools will begin at their Monday-Thursday start time.
- High Schools will dismiss at 11:35 a.m.
- All Middle Schools will begin at their Monday-Thursday start time.
- Middle Schools will dismiss at 11:30 a.m., 11 :50 a.m. or 12:00 p.m., depending upon sta11 time.
- Elementa,y Schools will dismiss four (4) hours after their regular scheduled start time.
- Kindergarten (a.m. and p.m. sessions) will not be in session on Friday, June I.
- Kindergarten teachers are to work the last day of school without children in their classrooms.
- Kauri Sue Hamilton School will dismiss at their normal dismissal time.
- Kauri Sue Hamilton School WILL serve lunch on the last day of school.
Note: School lunch will not be served on the last day of school (except at Kauri Sue Hamilton School.)
Breakfast will be served if the site normally serves breakfast.
SCHEDULE FOR THE LAST DAY OF TRADITIONAL SCHOOL
Friday, June 1, 2018
All High Schools
- Monday-Thursday Start Time Dismiss at 11:35 a.m.
Middle School Monday-Thursday Start Time
- Fort Herriman Joel P. Jensen
- Copper Mountain
- Elk Ridge
- Oquirrh Hills
- South Jordan
- Sunset Ridge
- West Hills
- West Jordan
- South Hills
Traditional Elementary Schools
- Will dismiss four (4) hours after their regular scheduled start times. MTS -Bluffdale and Riverside will dismiss at 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm.