New Student Registration for 2019-2020
*******If your student previously attended Jordan District, please follow the instructions on This Form.********
*******If you are brand new to Jordan School District, proceed with the instructions below!********
- Please visit: http://planning.jordandistrict.org/enrollment/ to pre-register a NEW student to Jordan School District.
- Print this form and bring it along with the following documentation to your scheduled appointment:
- Must complete New Student Registration (online) at http://planning.jordandistrict.org/enrollment/
- Unofficial Transcript or Report Card—Obtain from previous school.
- Proof of residency – (2 forms) Examples you can bring include: Mortgage statement or Lease Agreement, utility statement, payroll stub, bank or credit card statement showing address in HHS Boundaries.
- Picture Identification of legal guardian
- Original Birth Certificate (We will make a copy) *If your relationship to the student is not as listed on the birth certificate please contact Jordan School District Student Services at 801-567-8183.
- Immunization Records – Vaccinations your student MUST have received:
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A (if born after July 1, 1996)
- 1 Varicella (Chickenpox) (2 required if 1st dose given after13th birthday)
- Meningococcal – 2 Doses
- If you do not live in Herriman High School boundaries.
- Letter of Intent—If currently attending a K-12 charter school (Paradigm, Utah Virtual Academy, Providence Hall, Summit Academy, Washington Online, etc.), a Letter of Intent from your charter school is required. (If your charter school only services students through 9th grade, a Letter of intent is not required.)
If any items are missing we will reschedule the appointment.
At the New Student appointment we will verify that the online registration is complete and all documents are received. You will pay registration fees, receive a student and parent Skyward Family Access login and password, and you will meet with your student’s counselor to build a class schedule.