If you do not live in Herriman High Boundaries for next year, you will need to fill out a permit and have it approved and accepted before you can begin enrollment.
Pre-enrollment for the 2019-20 school year will begin February 1, 2019 for new students wanting to attend Herriman High. The final date to submit applications will be March 1, 2019.
If you are currently Attending Copper Mountain Middle, pre-enrollment is NOT Required!
In order to be ready for ARENA SCHEDULING, all NEW students must submit the following REQUIRED documentation before March 1, 2019.
***Online pre-registration may also be required (see below)***
If ANY items are missing, your enrollment will not be completed.
1. Bring ALL required documentation (listed below) to Herriman High by March 1, 2019:
- Original Birth Certificate (we will make a copy)
- Picture Identification from legal guardian
- Unofficial Transcript/Report Card – obtain from previous school
- Proof of Residency – 2 forms which must include a lease agreement or mortgage statement AND a current utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, etc) – showing address in HHS boundaries
- Immunization Record – MUST have:
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A (if born after 7/1/1996)
- 1 Varicella (Chickenpox) 2 required if 1st dose was given after 13th birthday)
- 1 Meningococcal – 2 Doses
- Letter of Intent – if coming from a K-12 Charter school (Paradigm, Providence Hall, Utah Virtual Academy, Summit Academy, etc.)
2. ***Online Pre-registration is also required IF NEW TO JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT. If your student has EVER been a student in Jordan School District (K-12), online registration is not required. If necessary, go to: http://planning.jordandistrict.org/enrollment/ then click on ‘Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment.’
*** If your student previously attended Jordan District, please follow the instructions on the New Student Fall-Enrollment Form***
When all documents are received before the deadline, your student information will be input and student and parent will be issued a Skyward login and password. You will be mailed a letter of instruction to help you prepare for ARENA SCHEDULING that will take place mid-April.