Pre-enrollment for the 2018-19 school year will begin February 1, 2018 for new students wanting to attend Herriman High. The final date to submit applications will be March 26, 2018.
If you are currently Attending Fort Herriman or Copper Mountain Middle, pre-enrollment is NOT Required!
In order to be ready for ARENA SCHEDULING, all NEW students must submit the following REQUIRED documentation before March 26, 2018.
***Online pre-registration may also be required (see below)***
If ANY items are missing, your enrollment will not be completed.
1. Bring ALL required documentation (listed below) to Herriman High by March 26, 2018:
- Original Birth Certificate (we will make a copy)
- Picture Identification from legal guardian
- Unofficial Transcript/Report Card – obtain from previous school
- Proof of Residency – 2 forms which must include a lease agreement or mortgage statement AND a current utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, etc) – showing address in HHS boundaries
- Open Enrollment Application is required IF address isn’t in HHS boundaries and must be approved BEFORE we can proceed with registration.
- Immunization Record – MUST have:
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A (if born after 7/1/1996)
- 1 Varicella (Chickenpox) 2 required if 1st dose was given after 13th birthday)
- Letter of Intent – if coming from a K-12 Charter school (Paradigm, Providence Hall, Utah Virtual Academy, Summit Academy, etc.)
2. ***Online Pre-registration is also required IF NEW TO JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT. If your student has EVER been a student in Jordan School District (K-12), online registration is not required. If necessary, go to: http://planning.jordandistrict.org/enrollment/ then click on ‘Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment.’
*** If your student previously attended Jordan District, please follow the instructions on the 2018-19 New Student Fall Enrollment Form***
When all documents are received before the deadline, your student information will be input and student and parent will be issued a Skyward login and password. You will be mailed a letter of instruction to help you prepare for ARENA SCHEDULING that will take place mid-April.