PRE-ENROLLMENT FOR 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR!
New students wanting to attend Herriman for the 2019-2020 school year must schedule an appointment to pre-enroll. Appointment dates are August 7th , 8th, 9th and 12th. Contact the school at (801) 567-8530 to schedule your appointment.
If you are currently Attending Copper Mountain Middle, pre-enrollment is NOT Required!
***Online pre-registration may also be required (see below)***
If ANY items are missing, your enrollment will not be completed.
1. Bring ALL required documentation (listed below) to Herriman High by March 1, 2019:
- Original Birth Certificate (we will make a copy)
- Picture Identification from legal guardian
- Unofficial Transcript/Report Card – obtain from previous school
- Proof of Residency – 2 forms which must include a lease agreement or mortgage statement AND a current utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, etc) – showing address in HHS boundaries
- Immunization Record – MUST have:
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A (if born after 7/1/1996)
- 1 Varicella (Chickenpox) 2 required if 1st dose was given after 13th birthday)
- 1 Meningococcal – 2 Doses
- Letter of Intent – if coming from a K-12 Charter school (Paradigm, Providence Hall, Utah Virtual Academy, Summit Academy, etc.)
2. ***Online Pre-registration is also required IF NEW TO JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT. If your student has EVER been a student in Jordan School District (K-12), online registration is not required. If necessary, go to: http://planning.jordandistrict.org/enrollment/ then click on ‘Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment.’