AP EXAM REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE THIS FALL!
Register for tests here: https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/450126 AND
Download: 2021 AP Exam Schedule
- AP Exam Fees: $99.00 -or- $58.00 Fee Reduction for Eligible Students* *If you are on free or reduced lunch or a school fee waiver you qualify for a fee reduction. **See instructions below.
- $40.00 LATE FEE PER EXAM ordered between November 12, 2020-March 12, 2021.
- $40.00 fee for UNUSED or CANCELED has been suspended for 2020-2021 school year ONLY
- LATE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- September 7, 2020 – Registration Opens
- October 2, 2020 – Preferred Exam Ordering Deadline
- October 16, 2020 Fee Reduction requests due. **See instructions below.
- November 9, 2020 – Last day to Register and PAY IN FULL* for exams to avoid LATE FEES.
*Partial payments will be assessed a $2.75 fee after the 1st payment.
- November 12, 2020 Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $40 late fee per exam.
- March 1, 2021 – Registration Ends. Exam registrations after this date will not be ordered.
- March 12, 2021 – Last day to CANCEL an exam.
Students must go to 2 websites to register for AP exams:
- https://myap.collegeboard.org to indicate your intent to take the AP Exam and set up your College Board account.
You will need your Join Code for each AP class.
- https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/450126 to register and pay for AP Exams.
- Fill out all of the information asked for on the registration website, choose the exam(s) you wish to take and select your teacher(s).
- Have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Check payment is also available.
- Registration is not complete until you have printed the PDF receipt for your records.
**Fee Reduction Eligibility**
When you register on Total Registration you will need to check the box that says you are on free or reduced lunch or a school fee waiver. Total Registration will send you an email allowing you to pay after verification has been acknowledged.
- Bring or email your Free and Reduced lunch verification letter from Jordan District Nutrition Services to Heather Anderson in the Herriman High Career Center by Oct. 16, 2020.
- School fee waivers must be verified.
- Foreign Exchange students do not qualify for fee reductions.
Please contact Heather Anderson with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org